Working together for the love of trees.
- 7.5 million trees planted (so far) thanks to the dedication of our volunteer Tree Wardens
- Over 10,000 trees planted in schools each year through our community grants scheme, and 1,000s of young people given the opportunity to plant, care for and learn about trees
- 30 million hours of volunteer time given by our amazing Tree Wardens over 30 years
- Our Ash Dieback Action Plan Toolkit for Local Authorities is helping authorities around the country plan and manage the impacts of ash dieback disease
- Our National Tree Week 2019 campaign raised an incredible £1.68m for a cross-sector fund to plant orchards, fruiting hedgerows and other tree projects around the country with our media partners the Daily Mail.
Working with volunteers
We manage a national force of volunteer Tree Wardens who champion their local trees. They organise activities, fundraise, research and advise on trees and related topics.
To lead and connect organisations to persuade decision-makers, influence national policy and deliver local action around our treescape.
Make a donation
Donate to The Tree Council and we will use your generosity to plant, care for and protect trees at the local level, through our volunteers and community programmes and at the national level through advocacy, science & research and our network of members.