How we work with others:
- Cross-sector forums on issues affecting trees, like the July 2019 Forum for Trees, which discussed how we can meet calls for 30 million trees to be planted each year
- Practical science and research collaborations with Defra and Fera Science Ltd
- Sharing information, research and guidance with local authorities and other bodies tackling the impact of ash dieback disease across England, Wales and Scotland
- Supporting our inspirational 6,000 volunteer Tree Wardens to plant, protect and stand up for local trees
- Delivering the national Tree Warden Scheme alongside local authority and independent volunteer co-ordinators
- Contributing to sector initiatives such as Action Oak and the International Year of Plant Health
- Partnering with ethical businesses and corporations to support our work and connect them with trees.
Who we work with
We believe that only by working together can we ensure a thriving UK treescape into the future. Read more about some of the partners and coalitions we work with.
The Tree Council acts as a ‘critical friend’ to one of the UK’s largest public landowners as they work towards a railway that is better for nature and for people.