How to get involved.
- Visit and appreciate one tree on your daily exercise. It could be the street tree outside your house, a little hedgerow filled with chirping birds, or the trees in your local woodland or park.
- Share it in a tweet, photo or video using #WalkWhereYouMay to inspire others, especially those who may not be able to get out and about as they usually would.
- Tag three followers to encourage them to take part, too
- ALWAYS observe the latest government social distancing guidelines, even if/when lockdown begins to ease.
- Not all green spaces are open at present. Check before you go, and do not travel by transport to visit green spaces
- Go by foot to visit your local park, green, garden
- Observe all social distancing guidelines
- This campaign will be subject to change based on government health guidelines