- To champion trees in everything we do.
- To be the trusted voice of the tree sector.
- To drive practical science and research into our treescape.
- To enable dialogue and action in the sector, nationally and locally.
- To encourage, inspire and persuade people of all ages and backgrounds to value and love trees.
- To harness the energy, enthusiasm and expertise of our team, Tree Wardens and communities to plant, care for and protect trees and make a lasting impact on our world.
- To lead and connect organisations and, together, persuade decision-makers, influence national policy and deliver local action.
Working with volunteers
We manage a national force of volunteer Tree Wardens who champion their local trees. They organise activities, fundraise, research and advise on trees and related topics.
To lead and connect organisations to persuade decision-makers, influence national policy and deliver local action around our treescape.